China visa form application requirement
China,being a top populated country grabs the attention of the visitors by its modern developments along with the essence of historic architecture.So people who wish to experience both the taste must visit this place.
Types of visa
Type D: people who wish to stay in China permanently must apply this type of visa.
Type X: people who wish to study in China.If the candidate wants to stay for more than 180 days then they must apply type X1 visa and in case of stay less than 180 days than it is X2 type visa.
Type L: Tourist visa.
Type Q: If any of the relatives are staying in China and the person wishes to visit their place.
Type M: applicable for the persons involving in commercial and trade activities.
Type J1 and J2: Foreign journalists should apply J1 type if they have to stay for more than 180 days else J2 should be applied.
Type Z: applicable for the people who wish to work in China.
Type G: transit visa in case you are visiting China just to catch the onward plane.This is applicable for 72 hours.
Type S: incase spouse ,children or parents have to visit China.If visa holder wants to stay for more than 6 months,S1 type is applicable else S2 is applicable for less than 6 months.
Documents required for Chinese visa appplication:
- Download the application form and fill in the required details sincerely.Make sure you maintain a hard copy of the same.This copy might be useful for future procedures.
- Recent two passport size photos need to be submitted.Only colour photos must be given with plain white background.
- Passport with atleast two blank pages in it and make sure it is valid for atleast for 6 months before the prescribed date of return journey.If in case there are previous visas and obsolete passport,even this must be submitted.
- Photocopy of previous chinese passport for foreign citizens who were once the chinese citizens.
- Medical certificate.
- Flight itinerary with complete information about the purpose of the visit and exact details about the departure time and arrival time of all the flights during the trip in China. Our website provides the above flight itinerary and hotel bookings,you can approach us for the same.
- Hotel booking in case the visa holder stays in any hotel during the trip.
- Account information stating the financial status and the coverage to the total expenditure of the trip.
- If married,then marriage certificate should be submitted.
- If there are any underage travelling with you,then their birth certificate along with the letter having consent of both the parents should be produced.
- Employment contract should be submitted.
- Employment permission letter issued by ministry of human resources.
- Approval document for commercial performance issued by the government of China.
- Permit for Foreign Experts issued by the State Bureau of Foreign Experts of the PRC.
Type X(Student visa)
- Certificate of enrollment to the course.
- Confirmation of fees paid.
- Copies of previous educational certificates.
Type Q(Family meet)
- Marriage certificate.
- Birth certificate for dependent minor.
- Information about the relatives staying in China along with the address and contact number.
Type J1 & J2(journalists)
- Official letter issued by the media you work.
- Permission letter from the press embassy of China.
Type G(Transit visa)
- The next plane ticket with confirm seat booking.
Type M(Trading and business)
- Invitation from registered Chinese company.
Type S(Private visit)
- Marriage certificate in case of spouse.
- Birth certificate for the underage children.
Type L(Tourist visa)
- Invitation letter from the relatives or the concerned people residing in China along with their address and contact number(If applicable).
- Detailed plan about the trip which includes departure time and arrival time in each places that you want to visit in China.
- Hotel bookings if you are staying at a hotel.