Canada Visa application explained
If you're looking to move to Canada permanently, take a look at homeads.ca for great real estate. Visiting Canada with valid Visa is really a handy process where visitor need to apply for visitor visa (also termed as temporary resident visa) also has go through eligibility check
Canada Visitor Visa Category
Single entry visa: Allows Visitor to come to Canada only one time.Once you exit Canada,excluding travel to the US and St. Pierre and Miquelon you will need fresh visa to travel back and enter Canada
Multiple entry Visa: Allows visitor entry and exit from Canada for six months at a time and this is valid for 10 years (check passport validity)
Please check your eligibility with Canada Govt website
Note: Starting on February 6, 2014 (00:01 EST), all visa applicants will automatically be considered for a multiple entry visa. The visa officer reviewing your application may be able to give you this type of visa even if you applied for a single entry visa.
Both visa category is fixed period and cannot be used after expire.
Basic travel visa(Visitor Visa) requirements
You must meet some basic requirements to travel to Canada. You must:
- Valid travel document, like a passport with enough Page available in it
- One should have good health
- Should not have criminal or immigration-related convictions
- Convince an immigration officer that you have ties—such as a job, home, financial assets or family—that will take you back to your home country.
- Convince an immigration officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your visit ( Such as Flight itinerary and hotel booking document which will explain your travel plan including your departure date)
- One should have enough money for your stay.- Bank Statement
- The amount of money you will need depends on how long you will stay and if you will stay in a hotel, or with friends or relatives.
You may also need a medical exam and letter of invitation from someone who lives in Canada.
Some people are not admissible to Canada, which means they are not allowed to enter the country. You can be inadmissible for several reasons, including being involved in:
- Criminal activity
- Human rights violations
- Organized crime
You can also be inadmissible for security, health or financial reasons.
How to apply Visitor Visa
- Online Application
- Apply on paper
Travel document not allowed
Following documents are subject to risk of getting visa and unlikely not allowed to enter Canada
- Passports supposedly issued by Somalia
- Non-machine readable passports issued by the Czech Republic
- Temporary passports issued by the Republic of South Africa
- Provisional passports issued by Venezuela
High level process involved in getting Canada visa
- Every individual needs go through eligibility check
- Apply for visitor Visa
- Check process timeline
- Steps after applying visa
- Prepare for arrival
- Extensionprocess for extended stay
Travel itinerary booking for visa processing
100% Money Back Guarantee