How to get provisional flight itinerary for Morocco Visa
Citizens holding passports of the following countries do not need a visa to enter the Kingdom of Morocco. However return flight ticket or flight itinerary is mandatory.
Citizens holding passports apart from below listed country should have provisional flight itinerary to visa Morocco.
Provisional Flight itinerary for Morocco VISA indicates to the Morocco embassy that visitor will exit from Morocco after expire of Visitor visa so that illegal entry will be prohibited.
Visit Morocco without VISA
Citizens holding passports of the following countries do not need a visa to enter the Kingdom of Morocco (If your stay is longer than 90 days, a resident permit is required and can be issued by the Police Department of your place of residence in Morocco)
*Please note citizens of below country should have return flight ticket (How to get return ticket)
|Croatia||Cyprus||Cote d'Ivoire||Czech Republic||Denmark||Estonia|
|Poland||Puerto Rico||Qatar||Romania||Russian Federation||Saudi Arabia|
|Spain||Sweden||Switzerland||Tunisia||United Arab Emirates||USA|
What are the Visa document requirements?
The following documents are required for Tourist Visa:
- Application form
- Your original valid passport + copy of the first page with photo
04 passport size colour photos.
- Copy of your detailed provisional flight itinerary.(Click here to get)
- Employment certificate from your employer.
- For students, copy of a recent letter from the school confirming that the applicant is attending the school.
- For business owners, copy of the last Income Tax as substitute of the employment letter.
- Hotel provisional reservation or notarized Letter of Invitation from your sponsor in Morocco (Click here to get)
- For applicants married to Moroccan citizens, a copy of the marriage certificate plus a copy of the Moroccan passport or national ID of the Moroccan spouse can be a substitute for the invitation letter or for the hotel reservation.
- Travel Insurance.
|Time required||Cost of the Visa||Visa Validity|
|2 days to 15 Days||l Single-entry: £16
l Double-entry or Multiple-entry (both business only): £25
|l 3 months
l Additional 15 days on permission
Morocco Embassy List
Travel Itinerary booking for Visa processing