Schengen Visa Application Template
Travelvisaguru extends the service to achieve tourist visa processing for our customers as smooth and easy as possible. We are providing you all relevant templates and complete guide for any type of visa be it Schengen visa, US visitor visa, UK visa or Australian visa. Phenomenal service along with consistent in all our pricing models. Please choose the appropriate visa to download templates for them. Our Schengen Visa application templates will guide you in all aspect to get Schengen visa . Check below our flights itinerary for Schengen Visa application.
Essential documents for applying Schengen Visa along with sample
- Checklist for Schengen tourist visa. Please download the one for your country. However we are attaching a sample here.
- Schengen visa application. Download Schengen visa application.If you need a sample form with instructions then click here.
- Personal covering letter with your entire plan clearly mentioned. Download template.
- If you are working , then you need to obtain leave letter from your employer. Download template
- If you are a student then no objection letter from school.Download template
- Flight itinerary or flight reservation for visa application.This includes your flight information, airport information, date of travel and flight names and should be obtained from a qualified travel agent. . To book your flight itinerary for Schengen tourist visa, Click here.
- Proof of accommodation. Hotel bookings for your stay.Sample hotel bookings for visa application . To book accommodation proofs for your Schengen tourist visa. Click here.
- A valid health insurance covering a minimum of €30,000 . Sample here.
(Download all the required documents for your visa application as a zip file. Visa application requirements.zip)
Please read carefully these documents which will definitely assist you in applying Visa. There may be chance that you might require additional document, based on the specific country requirement However most of the documents are very well listed out in above article.
Please go through our Blog section if you are interested to understand more about Visa requirement or visa process.
Where do you apply for a European Schengen visa? Which embassy or consulate do you apply to for a Schengen visa?
If you are intending to visit just one Schengen country, you will need to apply for a visa with the embassy or the consulate of that particular country.
If you are looking to visit several Schengen countries, you will need to apply for a visa with the embassy or the consulate of the country that is your main destination.
If you are intending to visit several Schengen countries, but do not have a main destination, you will need to apply for a visa with the embassy or the consulate of the country where you will be entering the Schengen territory.
Presently, 25 EU countries are part of the European Schengen Area: Austria, Belgium, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, plus Norway, Iceland and Switzerland. Please note: the United Kingdom and Ireland are not Schengen countries.
Please also check our best price for Visa processing.
Travel itinerary booking for visa processing
100% Money Back Guarantee