Spain Visa Application Template
Visa applicants must appear in person. No visas will be processed by email or mail. Applications will be accepted on a first come first serve basis. Appointments will not be available . Below explained about the Spain Visa application templates and (flights) travel itinerary for visa .
Types of Visa for entering Spain
1.Short Stay Visa (Schengen Visa)
A Schengen Visa issued by an Embassy or Consulate of the aforementioned countries allows the holder to travel freely throughout all the countries. If you intend to visit several Schengen countries, you must apply at the consulate of your main destination (where you are spending the most days). If you are part of a cruise please note the number of days spent in each port. If you are spending the same amount of days in several countries, you must apply at the consulate of your country of first entry.
Schengen Visa requirements are same as Tourist Visa requirement which is explained in below paragraph
- If you intend to visit only one Schengen country, you must apply at the Consulate of that particular country.
- The Embassy does not allow visa agencies assist applicants with visa applications.
- ORIGINAL AND ONE PHOTOCOPY of each of the following items must be presented
2.Tourist Visa and Business Visa
- Checklist for Schengen tourist visa. Please download the one for your country. However we are attaching a sample here.
- Alien Residence Card (Green-Card) or residence visa valid in USA. F-1 visa holders need to bring the I-20. B1-B2 visa holders are not eligible to apply.
- Schengen visa application. Download Schengen visa application. If you need a sample form with instructions then click here.
- Personal covering letter with your entire plan clearly mentioned. Download template.
- If you are working , then you need to obtain leave letter from your employer. Download template
- If you are a student then no objection letter from school. Download template
- Flight itinerary or flight reservation for visa application. This includes your flight information, airport information, date of travel and flight names and should be obtained from a qualified travel agent. . To book your flight itinerary for Schengen tourist visa, Click here.
- Proof of accommodation. Hotel bookings for your stay. Sample hotel bookings for visa application . To book accommodation proofs for your Schengen tourist visa. Click here.
- A valid health insurance covering a minimum of €30,000 . Sample here.
- Cash in exact change or a Money Order to pay the non-refundable visa fee of 64,00. There is no fee for children younger than 6, the fee for children between 6 and 12 is $38. The visa fee for nationals of Russia, Ukraine, Macedonia, Serbia, Montenegro, and Moldavia is $38.
(Download all the required documents for your visa application as a zip file. Visa application requirements.zip)
Travel Itinerary booking for Visa processing
100% Money Back Guarantee
3.Residence visa to retire in Spain
4.Residence visa to work in Spain as an employee
5.Residence visa for investors or self-employment
6.Residence visa to reunite a family member with a legal resident in Spain
7.Residence visa to reunite a family member with a citizen of Spain or a EU member
9.Non lucrative visa
10.Residence with exemption of work permit.
11.Entrepreneur visa and visas under Law 14/2013